The Justice and Public Safety Council is required to issue and refresh annually a three-year strategic plan for the justice and public safety sector. This year the Chair has issued a Strategic Plan Statement as the Council works collaboratively to revitalize the approach to justice reform and the strategic planning priorities for the sector.
Strategic Plan Statement:
Previous Strategic Plans:
- April 2020 to March 2023 (PDF)
- April 2019 to March 2022 (PDF)
- April 2018 to March 2021 (PDF) (incorporates 2017-18 Performance Measurement Update)
- April 2017 to March 2020 (PDF)
- April 2016 to March 2019 (PDF)
- April 2015 to March 2018 (PDF)
- April 2014 to March 2017 (PDF)
Performance Measurement Updates
For subsequent years, the Performance Measurement Update has been incorporated in the Council’s annual Strategic Plan.